Friday, July 24, 2009

Shari -Where Are You???

Ok...the clock is ticking for Shari. If I do not hear from her by noon on Saturday (central time) a new winner will be chosen for the Early Bird crafting kit. Shari even included her email and it has not bounced back. Being that it is summer, I suspect she is on vacation or such. Won't she be bummed if she misses her prize!

I sent another priority e-mail - and if I don't hear from her by Sat. night a new winner will be posted. Good luck to you all if that happens!

Granted, I said by the weekend - but I really want Shari to have one more shot at her "grand prize".

However, as stated, a new winner was drawn for the chipboard alpha/Mr. Campy Rub-on combo (SORRY Angie from Ohio)........diecutlady who posted in the "cards" thread. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment