Thursday, July 16, 2009

Winner will be posted Saturday

Hi all - I really want to thank so many for stopping by to check out my new blog. I really appreciate it. I am actually thrilled to see I have followers- to be honest, I almost did not put that blogger feature on my page as I feared no one would follow, and how would that look? (LOL)

I haven't gone through all the comments yet. I am going to beg my hubby to let me sit at the computer Saturday morning, while he makes breakfast, to finish up going through comments and have the drawing.

I do have a winner for the mini album posted on Colorfully Creating - my other blog, however. It is sylgise - congratulations! I clicked on her link and I cannot find a way to email her, BUT I did notice she has this blog listed in her profile as "blogs I follow" - how sweet! Of course I am hoping she will see a feed for an update and read this to learn that she won. Click on my profile and send me an email so I can mail out your album!

Be sure to keep an eye on Colorfully Creating for projects created using products for another mfr. on my Dream Team list. I just finished 2 cards and 2 layouts that I will be sharing soon, and as always, offering tips and technique ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment