Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Sunshine and Beautiful Girl!


ACOT challenged members to journal about a bittersweet subject this month. I came across this old photo of Abby when she was about 7 months old. Gosh, I sure had fun dressing her up in cute things!! The colors in the photo screamed Cosmo Cricket "Hello Sunshine!" - it was the perfect collection to use.

I love the Cosmo Cricket die-cut shapes - especially the flowers that you can add dimensional adhesive to for a very cool effect.


I used a Ranger white InkEssentials pen to simply journal directly on the cardstock along the one side. A bit of a trip down memory lane to think back on favorite baby outfits. Nowadays I have very little to say about what Abby wears - she has developed a mind of her own with definite likes and dislikes. I just wished she didn't change her mind so much! (LOL)


Do you have memory of a favorite outfit that you dressed your child in? Or how about one that you yourself wore as a child? I hope you are inspired to scrap about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment